locate your Braiins/Slush Pool read-only account (also known as watcher-link)
Braiins/Slush Pool also has the ability to create a read-only account which allows anybody with the login to view your pool account. This may be useful for troubleshooting your machines as needed.
- Log into your Braiins/Slush Pool account from https://pool.braiins.com/login
- Click on the user icon to the right of the username to reveal a drop down menu.
- Select 'Access Profiles'.
- Select 'Create New+'.
- In the 'Create Access Profile' popup, input a Profile Name. We recommend using 'Compass' for simplicity.
- Select 'Limited read-only' under 'Access Permissions'.
- Check 'Allow access to web APIs' and click on the 'Generate new token' button. Take note of the API token.
- Check 'Allow website login' and input a password. This password should be unique from your Braiins/Slush Pool password. This will be the password Compass uses to login and view your account for troubleshooting. Compass will only have view access to hashrate and nothing else.
- Select 'Create Access Profile' and enter in your account password.