New miners, whether purchased from Compass or another source, come standard with a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Warranties will cover faulty, damaged or malfunctioning components. Anything outside of warranty may be repaired at the cost of the owner. Repairs of any kind can be claimed directly from the manufacturers' website. For Whatsminer products follow these steps to submit a repair ticket.
- Go to www.whatsminer.com
- Click the 'Sign in' button or create an account using the 'Registration' button on the home screen
- Navigate to the 'Support' Tab
- Click on 'Create a Repair Ticket'
- Select '+Adding Repair' and complete the pop up form
- Fill out the Customer Information and Repair information
- Select your Repair Location, generally the closest location is ideal
- Fill out the Maintenance parcels send out information
- Read and check the terms and conditions box
- Press Submit
- Ship the hardware to the selected repair center.
- Await service contact/repair. Hardware will be shipped back to listed address when fix is completed.
Whatsminer warranty check and Repair Guide - follow for more details: