Skip to main content
Replacing a Control Board- Antminer
- Power down and unplug the mining hardware.
- Let miner set unpowered for 3 minutes.
- WARNING: This is important to allow the bus bar to cool down and discharge properly
- Remove the single screw on the top rear face of the mining hardware.
- Remove the top cover plate.
- Disconnect the 3 hashboard ribbon cables from the control module.
- Disconnect the 2 fan ribbon cables from the control module.
- On the front/intake side of the miner remove the top two screws on each side of the ethernet port.
- Slide the control board from the miner.
- Reverse process to reassemble.