Skip to main content
Replacing a hashboard - Antminer
- Power down and unplug the mining hardware.
- Let miner set unpowered for 3 minutes.
- WARNING: This is important to allow the bus bar to cool down and discharge properly
- Remove the single screw on the top rear face of the mining hardware.
- Remove the top cover plate.
- Remove the exhaust fan by removing the 4 screws on the backside of the miner.
- Remove the 6 screws on the bus bars.
- Take off the 3 ribbon cables connecting the hashboards to the control module.
- Slide the hashboard or hashboards out that you are interested in.
- Reverse the process to reassemble